Wednesday 27 July 2011

Tanks, I love em!

Tanks, fantastic things. I've always had a love of tanks even from a young age so it's only right  I should include a few in my Marines.
This Land Raider is a project I'm really proud of.
I Bought the Land Raider Crusader/ Redeemer kit and through careful planning, bits stores and the cunning use of neodymium magnets I have managed to make tanks that can be swapped out to be all 4 versions of the basic land raider (Terminus Ultra included).


Another Important thing for me is the interiors. I spend a lot of time making sure all my tanks have nice detailed interiors even if people never get to see them.

The engine bay.


The Shrine, including terminator helmet.

Control Panel with knobs and dials
Can't quite get the angles right but I custom built a shrine in the Land Raider just by the doors as well.
More tanks to come later when i get them finished , mostly my fleet of magnetised Rhinos/ Predators/ Razorbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment