Wednesday 27 July 2011

Sons Of Ignis part 2

OK just to round out the days posting on Space Marines here a few more images of my minis.

First up, My crazy converted chapter master. I have lost my list for the army so his name escapes me right now. The Helmet is made from Dark Angel wings attached to a modified chaos marine helm. Many would say that twin thunder hammers is a little silly, and they would be right. However it was just to awesome not to do. I rarely include him in a list anyway as he is a massive points sink. He was however great fun to make.
Bren gave him the unofficial name of "Captain Baddass McAwesome".
If you have a big enough hammer, all your problems look like nails!

Assault Marines

I've got two ten man squads of these guys to compliment my second company, fairly basic lay out and sticking with the plasma weapons that match the fluff of my army. All my squad sargeants have Corvus helmet with a white stripe. If money where no object i would give them to the entire army.

Charge!

Devestators

Again to compliment a full battle company I have two full ten man squads, plus enough heavy weapons to load out the 6 tactical squads.


Captain Perun, Master of the Second company

Perun is a fun little mini, converted from old rogue trader stuff that had seen better days. The cyber leg is from an old terminator. The thunder hammer also hails from left over terminator parts from about 20 years ago.

He's more machine than man now.
So that's all from the Sons of Ignis for now. I'll update  you with some of my other projects soon.

4 comments: