Saturday 17 September 2011

Tyranids

Hive Fleet Wyvern. This hive fleet is a bit of fun, I decided that guns were a very unmanly way to play 'nids so I have entirely excluded them from this army. The whole army runs close combat with he only ranged attack being the Bio plasma on my two screamer killer.
Paint scheme wise i decide to go old school and have the old rogue trader genestealer purple and blue. Oh how I wish you could still run a Genestealer Cult army.
First up is the Mawloc
Mawloc

Mawloc  
Has been a great unit to use, though he's a little hit and miss as an actual attack I've found leaving him in plain view in reserve has a great Psycological effect. most opponents tend to be very cautious with there tanks when they see I have him.

At some point I'd like his other brethren to bolster my army but that may be some time from now.
More pics of the nid's to come as well as a progress report on The Sons of Ignis

More pics to come soon.

Oh I have also been putting a lot of time into the new Space Marine game from THQ, great fun, even better when they fix multi player.

1 comment:

  1. Liam asks if he can see some good photos of your Old One Eye (wow, that sounds so so so so wrong...) because he wants to see how it looks again.

    ReplyDelete