Saturday 24 September 2011

Tyranids continued..

So I promised to put up more 'nids and here we go.
first of all is a request from a mate who wanted to see my Old One Eye.
I assumed this wasn't a come on and he meant the carnifex instead.


Old One Eye

Old One Eye
Old One Eye

He's a great beast and I was so lucky to pick him up listed as "bitz" for £6 on eBay.

Death Leaper & Lictor

not had a chance to field these guys yet so still to see there effectiveness, still they are great looking models.
Death Leaper

Lictor
Tyrant Guard
Tyrant Guard
Probably one of my favourite 'nids. They just exude brute force and aggression. Never let the Hive tyrant go without them.

Genestealer
Usually field two good sized squads of these from reserve or Infiltrate to mess up my opponent's day.
Genestealers
Excuse the brood lord in back, his arms are unpainted after a swap out for a pair that didn't come with the kit.

Hive Tyrant
Hive Tyrant
In a moment of weakness I actually included guns on this guy, twin linked death spitters. Then I manned up and replace it with a full set of scything talons. Much better!

So that's all for now, hopefully soon I'll put up some pics of my nearly complete marine army.

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Very manly. Pleased to see you saw the light and took off the guns, hehe.

    ReplyDelete