Thursday 30 June 2011

The Real Talent in the Family

So while i'm talking about painting miniatures i feel it only fair to mention  my fiancee. She is probably one of the best painters I have encountered in all my years of war gaming. We introduced her to 40k when we all decided to return to the hobby.

She decided that Deamons of chaos where her thing and took to it like a duck to water. She has created a beautifully painted army that quite frankly puts the rest of us to shame.

While I don't yet have a great deal of her stuff photographed I intend to show off her work here to.


Here's a piece she did for Bren over at Knights Of The Black Banner
I find the swirls quite hypnotic!
Oh and to top it of she makes CAKE!
The Cake Tearers, a lesser known succesor chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment